Saya dah terfikir topik ni dalam bahasa inggeris, kalau nak translate pulak kena make special request.....
20 yrs ago, I always wonder why my father always takes very long time in the toilet. Then I realize he had benign prostate hyperplasia. It is a male problem when you reach 50’s.
It is quite troublesome to us, because the urine flow is very slow. The fuller the bladder, the longer you wait, then the slower is the urine flow. Now I reach 50’s, and I have the same problem like my father.
You may read about BPH in the internet to understand the pathology of it. Today I want to tell about the do and don’t for those who suffering on BPH. You may continue your treatment such as saw palmetto ,hitreen, cordura ,xatral etc. You won’t find this in text book.
1. Just empty your bladder when you feel it. Don’t wait until it is full. The longer you wait, the slower the urine flow.
2. Try not to take ice cold water/ drink. Drink hot drink, warm drink or at least room temperature water instead. Cold water aggravates frequent passing urine.
3. Malays like to have tongkat ali/ long jack drink. When you have BPH, try not to drink it. If you have to because your libido is low, or you need booster, try not to take more than twice a month. Those who took tongkat ali , will have recurrent of BPH symptoms within a day.
4. The same goes with MACA drink, but of less severity.
5. Those who like to have sex with the lady on top position should stop it because it aggravates the symptom of BPH.Saw palmetto is a herbal formula. It is quite effective, but you should choose the right brand. the cheaper brand usually become less effective after you finished the first bottle. So choose wisely.